Saturday, August 15, 2015

Me x 4 - Quiz

I love doing surveys and quizzes like this one. I've seen it on a couple blogs and thought it would be fun to do myself!

Four Names I'm called (other than my real name):
Noodle, Kel, Kelly Pickle, Mama

Four Jobs I've had:
CPA, Barista, ESL teacher (in France), and I worked at Wendy's in high school

Four Books I'd recommend:
Pride and Prejudice
The Night Circus
Peace Like a River
The Art of Racing in the Rain

Four Places I've lived:
Denver, Orlando, Boise, San Diego

Four Places I've been:
Austria, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague (Alliteration is fun!)

Four Places I'd rather be:
At the beach, In a cabin in the woods, DisneyWorld, Paris

Four Things I don't eat:
Red onions are the only food I really hate

Four of my Favorite Foods:
Ice cream, Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, Pizza, a really good Steak

Four TV Shows I watch:
Brooklyn 99, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Downton Abbey

Four Things I'm looking forward to:
Having Baby #2 in December!
Visiting with my friends in Denver this week
Running another half (or possibly full!) marathon
My next trip to Europe for the hubs' 40th bday (in 2018... We plan ahead)

Four Things I'm always saying:
Beep Beep
That's what I call using your noodle
It'll all get done
I love you with all my heart (to Swede before bed every night)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Running my first half is on my list. My kids and I are planning to start running this week as it is supposed to finally be under 100 degrees outside. lol
    Congrats on baby #2!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.