Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekend [Sept 12-13, 2015]

Hey Friends!

I think this is going to be a pretty short weekend recap. For the first time in who-knows-how-long I didn't make a weekend to-do list, and I ended up not really doing much. I think there might be a correlation there...

Saturday:

We had a slow start in the morning but eventually headed to the library and then took advantage of the gorgeous weather to play at the river again.


In the afternoon we visited a house that we are maybe possibly thinking of buying. (If we can sell our current house). Since Jonathan and I both work at home, plus Baby #2 on the way, we've suddenly realized we might need a little more space. It's really a decision we need to make sooner than later, considering that I'm due in exactly three months!

We went out to dinner at Himalayan Kitchen. Eating out with toddlers... Sigh. Not always the most serene experience! But I'd been craving the chai tea and cheese naan.

Sunday:

I went to church again. (<-- Two weeks in a row! New Years Resolutions in action!) 

During nap time I took the dog on a long hike around the neighborhood and then made these delicious chocolate muffins.


The recipe is from Seriously Delish. I don't buy many cookbooks, but I had to buy this one because How Sweet Eats is my favorite food blog. Everything I've tried from the blog and the cookbook has been excellent.

That's all!

PS: How is it already mid-September? It doesn't really feel like autumn here yet. Are the leaves changing where you are???

7 comments:

  1. Yes, the leaves are changing here :( :( And thanks to the non-stop rain we've had, they are also getting blown off the trees prematurely. I hate when that happens! Those muffins look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually not quite sweet enough... Or maybe my sweet tooth is just extra out-of-control these days!

      Delete
  2. Those muffins look amazing! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins look amazing! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for weekends! Already looking forward to the next one...

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment :) those muffins look dangerously good! I think I better not click on the link :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a wise move... Too much delicious food on that site!

      Delete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.