Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Random Q&A

A random Q&A for your Wednesday morning!

What do you have to have when travelling? My phone charger, and I never ever remember to pack it until I'm walking out the door and my husband says, "Do you have your phone charger?" I'm also that crazy person who sits down next to you on the airplane and proceeds to sanitize everything I might possibly touch with wet wipes.

Favorite beauty products? I love this Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief line from Bath & Body Works.

What's on your desk? Aside from work-related items, I have family photos, my Erin Condren Life Planner, and these two dinosaur friends holding air plants, that I have miraculously not killed in over a year!


Have you ever won anything? I haven't won anything major, but my brother won a CAR from Disneyland on his 6th birthday! Disneyland was celebrating its 30th anniversary and they gave away a new car to every 30,000th person who went through the gate. I don't remember much (I was 4) except how cool the pop-up headlights were.

The best money you spent this week? I found some good deals at Carters on winter clothes (and Christmas pajamas, I couldn't resist!) for Swede and Baby #2.

Do you like your name? Yes! When I was growing up I thought Kelly was too ordinary. I was always trying to jazz it up. For all of eighth grade I spelled it Keleigh. But then the summer between my freshman and sophomore years in college I worked at a summer camp where all the counselors made up different and often wacky names. My best friends were Shimmer and Chiquita. I was Olive. After that it was so nice to be Kelly again, and I never wanted a different name. (Although I do love nicknames! A la Noodle.)

What is the last movie you watched? I watched The Age of Adeline on Saturday night. I'd been wanting to watch it since it was in the theater last spring, but it was a little slow.

What is something you are grateful for? Swede, of course! And also coffee.


Your turn! What is your answer to any of these questions?

9 comments:

  1. I am bad for leaving my charger where we are on holidays! I have had to replace a few this way.
    A real car?!
    I have never won anything too big, but a few IG contests in the last year, all stuff for Avery of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a bummer, Leaving the charger at the hotel is even worse than leaving it at home!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way with my phone charger lol. A car!! That's crazy! Did you have to drive it home?! I've won a ton of contests on Instagram and a few from blogs. I enter them all the time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my dad & brother drove home in the new car and my mom & I drove home in the old car. We sold it pretty soon after... And haven't won anything since - I guess that was all the luck our family was allowed!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I need to go check out Carters as I want some Christmas pjs for Amelia! I might have to hold off though as she's growing so fast out of stuff and not sure what size she will be come Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carters is my favorite! Cute clothes and actually affordable. They do grow SO fast the first year.

      Delete
  4. Those dinosaur plant holders are amazing! My desk is (for once) almost completely cleaned off! I need some more fun knick knacks though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have essential oils is a must. I have to limit myself, but I carry peppermint, lavender, tea tree, and geranium. And on my desk is a lavender soy candle my daughter gave me for mother's day. A book she brought back from a recent travel working trip--Think Happy Be Happy. and of course my laptop. :) I love these question posts you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really interested in essential oils. What are the different benefits of the ones you carry - Especially geranium?
      I know how you'd answer the DIY or hire-it-out question! You have so many neat DIY ideas on your blog... I'd like to hire YOU to DIY it all for me!

      Delete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.