Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Wish List

Time seems to be going by so fast! It seems like every time I turn around I'm writing a weekend recap or thinking about a new monthly favorites post.

These are a few things that might become favorites down the road but for now I'm just eyeing them longingly.

1) These Black Woolen Women's Classic Toms - They are lined with (faux) shearling and look so cozy. Can't ever have enough cozy.

2) I'd really like some new fall candles. I am so cheap when it comes to buying candles. Why are they so expensive? But they do last a long time and really contribute to the house feeling homey and festive. I think these Mason jar Pumpkin Spice candles are really cute. What's your favorite fall candle scent? Sweater Weather sounds intriguing.

 
3) Butternut squash soup is such a classic fall meal. The photo above is from Seriously Delish (of course) and has CINNAMON TOAST CROUTONS! If that's not genius I don't know what. This Smoked Gruyere Butternut Squash Soup with Spicy Chickpeas also looks good. Apparently the key to delicious soup for me is adding a fun garnish.
 
4) This Phoenix Sweater from Title Nine is so bright and fun and whimsical. It's won't fit me now, obviously, but that doesn't stop me from ogling it at least once a day.
 
What are you craving this fall?
 

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you...love candles, but why are they so darn expensive?! Love that sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree about the candles! I was like, Everyone's gonna think I'm so cheap...

      Delete
  2. Do you have a HomeGoods near you? They have the best candles that are inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not... The downside of living in a small town! Maybe I could stock up the next time I'm in Denver.

      Delete
  3. Yes! Why are candles SO expensive?! I only buy ones from Bath and Body Works when they are on sale AND I have a coupon to use. I want those Toms now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered them today... Couldn't stand it anymore. :-)

      Delete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.