Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Gift Guide 2015!

Hi Friends, Have you finished Christmas shopping? I've decided to jump on the Gift Guide bandwagon because I think they are so much fun. I know I'm a little late getting this one put together, but here are some of the ideas that I had for people on my list, in case you're still looking for something for someone on yours. [ALERT: Real Life Friends! Don't continue if you want your present to be a surprise!]


1) Chunky Fair Isle Sweater from Boden. I get Jonathan a nice sweater almost every Christmas because he is notoriously cheap when buying clothes (except for football/soccer jerseys). I'll admit this one is a little self-serving because I want him to have something nice to wear for family photos!

2) Land of Nod has a super-cute collection of You Name It Ornaments that are perfect for Baby's First Christmas.

3) Adult Coloring Books are the next big thing, Right?! I've been thinking about getting one for myself. It's supposed to be very soothing and meditative.

4)  Harry and David gift baskets. I know some people think gift baskets are impersonal, but I think they are really fun. I love getting to taste a bunch of delicious little snacks that I would never splurge on for myself.


5) An Old-Fashioned Christmas by Ellen Stimson. This collection of recipes and stories about Christmas in Vermont is on my wish list. It looks so warm and cozy, exactly the way you want Christmas to be.

6) I think this Paw Print Necklace is so cute for animal-lovers.

7) This festive Reusable Coffee Sleeve will spruce up your plain red Starbucks cup nicely! This Etsy shop has a bunch of cute coffee sleeves in all different fabrics.

8) For the hostess: Very Merry Tea Towels from Garnet Hill. I don't know about you, but cute dishtowels are something that it's nice to have but that I never buy for myself... Two key components for a lovely gift!

5 comments:

  1. I send Harry & David baskets year round and I love my adult coloring book. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that H&D was bought my Flowers.com?! I hope the quality stays the same.

      Delete
  2. I actually got to sample a Harry & David's pear at Trader Joe's when I was in Florida and while it was delicious, there was no way Jim was letting me buy a small box of 6 pears for 8 dollars! Haha. I've been wanting an adult colouring book too - not sure when I'd have the time to colour in it though, but I think I'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'd never buy H&D for myself, but love to get/give as a gift.
      Sometimes I'm worried that finding time to color will become another "to-do" that I'm stressed about finding time for... Which would pretty much defeat the purpose!

      Delete
    2. Haha - that's hilarious and probably 100% true! I already feel stressed on the daily with everything I want to do ;) I think I'd be more apt to colour if I could watch TV at the same time, but I imagine you'd miss a lot looking down so much ;)

      Delete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.