1) I HAD A BABY! It goes without saying [But I'm going to say it anyway!] that welcoming this little one to my family was a pretty significant highlight in 2015.
2) I was promoted at work! I've been at the same company for almost 7 years. [I'm a CPA.] This is my second promotion in that time and a bigger deal than the first one. It was delayed one year because of having Swede and starting to work remotely from Durango, so I am definitely ready and excited to take this next step!
3) I read 46 books. I think the Book of the Year award goes to Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, but I also liked: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen, Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos, and A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan.
4) I finally [FINALLY!] succeeded in my New Years Resolution to make flossing my teeth an every day habit.
5) Another successful New Years Resolution is that I started going to church again regularly.
6) I wrote in my "One Line A Day" journal EVERY SINGLE DAY. One year done... Four to go! I think it will be really fun in years to come to see what I was doing on the same day in the past.
7) I started this blog! I've been reading blogs for years and have thought from time to time about starting my own, and I am so glad that I did. I only wish I had started it sooner. It has been really fun to connect with so many new people. I've really enjoyed chatting about my life these past few months with you all. Thank you for reading... I wouldn't be doing this without you!