1. Abel is ten days old today! He is such a sweet, sleepy, snuggly baby.
2. Swede has been a really great big sister so far. She likes to make sure Abel has a hat and blankie at all times.
3. On Wednesday we made Christmas cookies with my mom. Yummy! We used the Perfect Every Time Cut-Out Cookies recipe from Bake at 350. Swede had a pretty heavy hand with the sprinkles.
4. Snugs with GB! I've been trying to take a nap every day. I think Abel is sleeping pretty well at night for a newborn, but I'm still up for 30-45 minutes every 2-3 hours.
5. I glanced over and this is how he was sleeping! Babies.
6. Playtime with Swede! My biggest challenge/worry so far is making sure the kids each get enough attention. Is Abel getting enough cuddles? Is Swede getting enough one-on-one playtime?
7. Lunch. Every day. Ham and cheese sandwich with chipotle mayo and lettuce. Jalopeno Kettle chips.
8. I love the funny expressions that newborns make. He looks so befuddled.