Saturday, January 23, 2016

20 Questions

And I present you with: Twenty random factoids about the Noodle [plus photos of the kiddos, just because they're cute] for your Saturday reading pleasure:

1) What is your essential road trip snack? Potato chips!

2) You've won two free round trip tickets... Where are you going and who are you taking? Here in the heart of winter an all-inclusive beach resort vacation with my BFFs sounds pretty great.

3) What was your high school jam? The first song I remember being obsessed with was "Linger" by The Cranberries. My senior class anthem was "Time of your Life" by Green Day.

4) What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR? I recently recorded "Bring It On," which is definitely a guilty pleasure.

This is what she did when I said, "Show me your big Swede smile!"

5) What in your ringtone? The old-school classic telephone ring.

6) What was your first car? What was its name? I briefly had a sparkly gold Mazda coupe I named Roxanne.

7) Do you have any siblings? Where are you in the birth order? I have an older brother named Rob.

8) Are you usually early, late, or right on time? Before I had kids, I was always early. Nowadays... I'm afraid there are more "running late" texts than I'd like to admit.

9) Have you ever been hospitalized? Only when Swede and Abel were born if that counts.


10) How tall are you? Do you ever wish you were taller/shorter? I'm 5'7. I was one of the shortest kids all through elementary school and my dream was to be 5'6. How exciting that I not only achieved but surpassed a life goal by the age of 16!

11) Would you rather DIY or hire it out? I would always rather hire it out! I hate DIY.
 
12) What do you eat for breakfast? A vanilla latte and an English muffin.

13) What would you do for a living if you didn't need money? I'm a little distressed by the fact that I can't come up with anything.

14) Do you like rainy days or snowy days more? Snowy days. I feel like there's more to do on a snowy day if you want to be outside (snow-shoeing, sledding) but it's also perfect for being cozy inside.


15) How often do you wash your hair? Every other day.
 .
16) Do you ever leave the house without makeup on? I think this questions should be, When was the last time you left the house WITH makeup on?

17) What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy

18) If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent or ability, what would it be? I've always wished I had a really pretty singing voice.

19) What's your favorite Disney movie? Either Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast.


20) What's your sign? Leo

Your turn! Where would you go if you won a vacation anywhere? Rainy day versus snowy day? Favorite Disney movie? Or the question of your choice.

Happy Weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, there's so many places I want to go! I've never been to Hawaii, so if it's an all-paid trip, I think I would pick there as it's been on my bucket list since I was a kid. Iceland is a close second.

    Snow day all the way!! I lived in a rainy province for 4 years and it's the worst. You can't do anything in the rain and running errands sucks when it's raining. Also, walking dogs is no fun in the rain.

    Favourite disney movie...Cinderella! I always wanted to be her, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iceland! I'd love to go there.
      Agree - Dog walking in the rain... Yuck. Although my dog is such a wuss about weather that we'd skip the walk.
      I have that little song the mice sing in my head now... "Cinderelly Cinderelly... etc" :-)

      Delete
  2. Bike through Italy! Both rain and snow! My pooches love the snow and one jogs with me even in the rain! Tarzan. Your kids are lovely and love their names! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bike through Italy would be super fun. That's on my "someday" list for sure.

      Delete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.