This week I am grateful for:
- Swede and Abel. Just the mere fact of their existence. But specifically... That Abel is smiling! And that Swede is recovering from the cold/cough/fever of the last few weeks.
- The way Gumball cuddles up to me when I get back in bed in the middle of the night after feeding Abel.
- Vanilla Lattes... The morning would just not be the same otherwise.
- Living so close to my parents. Not only is my mom a) one of my best friends and b) the biggest help EVER with the kids, but it also makes me happy that my kids get to grow up knowing their grandparents so well.
- Running! And almost equally important, the child care at the gym.
- These delicious Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and Swiss Sandwiches from Bev Cooks.
My goals for February:
- To start my official half marathon training for Steamworks.
- To focus on the task at hand. Whatever it might happen to be. Folding laundry. Playing with the kids. Making dinner. Lately I have been obsessed with my to-do list. I find myself compulsively running it through my head over and over. I am going to make a seriously effort this month to focus on ONE. THING. AT. A. TIME. It will all get done.