Well, Friends... I don't feel like I have that many new favorites to share with you today. I've been pretty much on auto-pilot lately. March is a traditionally difficult month for me. As a CPA it's the longest, busiest month leading up to the April 15th deadline. And the weather in Colorado can be a little frustrating when we're all so ready for spring. Anyway... Enough complaining! Here are a few things I AM loving lately.
1) This sweatshirt from Fitspiration Couture is my new favorite. And it's so true. Almost. My daily schedule goes 1st) pump, and 2nd) make blueberry oatmeal for Swede and a vanilla latte for me. It doesn't look like it's available anymore though. I'm curious to see what the story is with these "GLAM subscription boxes." I haven't had much luck with subscription boxes in the past, so we'll see...
2) I've been listening to music more often since I started working again and my new favorite is Lauren Daigle. She sounds SO much like Adele, who I also love.
3) I think I'll do a separate post on the pros and cons of working from home, but I've been very glad to be working from home these past two weeks. It's hard enough trying to figure out a new normal as a (once again) working mom, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about wearing business clothes (especially because none of my business clothes fit me yet) and packing up my pump & bottles every day, not to mention the commute is pretty nice.
4) One of Swede's current favorites (and therefore mine) is her Melissa & Doug Water Wow Coloring Book. We bought this a while ago but she wasn't into it until recently. It's genius! Perfect for being out and about or for travel.
5) The other day Heather mentioned her favorite Bible verse as one of her Friday Favorites, so I thought I'd share mine. It's definitely one I've been trying to keep in mind lately!
That's all! What are some of your favorites this month? I really want to try these Brownie Batter Energy Bites. And I'm looking forward to buying some new clothes in April - I want this Space Dye PR Tank 2... I really think it'll help me PR a race this summer!