Currently I'm grateful...
- That there's only one more week(ish) of tax season.
- For days when Swede takes a nap (unfortunately not every day lately) and is super fun to play with after work.
My new favorite photo
- That I've gotten a little bit of energy and (relative) speed back on the run this week.
- For the way Abel's face lights up when I pick him up after work.
Goals for April:
- Schedule Abel's 6 month checkup and Swede's 2.5 year checkup and Gumball's annual checkup
- Start tracking our expenses in my budget spreadsheet again
- Increase my long run to 10 miles
- Start going to yoga again
- Get a massage and a pedicure :-)