These are in no particular order. I'm hoping to tackle 2-4 items per month, starting with...
1) Reorganize the house. We need to move Jonathan's office from Abel's room. We were planning to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving but he was born the Tuesday before, so we didn't get a chance!
2) Transition Swede to a "big girl" bed. I know most kids have already transitioned from the crib by 2.5 years old, but she sleeps really well and has never tried to climb out, so there's been no rush. But Abel will need the full-size crib sooner than later.
3) Potty training! I think Swede is ready. She goes fairly often at school, but we haven't made much an effort at home yet.
4) Sleep training! Abel is still waking up once at night around 3 am. I'm not sure what my strategy is going to be, but I'm hoping to "help" him start sleeping through the night in the next few months.
5) Upgrade the blog!
6) Get family photos taken.
7) Clean up the yard... Planting flowers, etc.
8) Buy patio furniture - I want a really comfy chair to read and drink tea or a glass of wine on the patio in the summer evenings.
9) I think I'd like to try 21 Day Fix, or something similar. I want to incorporate strength training into my workout routine, in addition to just running and the occasional yoga class.
10) Random home repairs... This might be the worst one. Stuff like replacing the towel racks that are loose. Ugh, I hate DIY projects! I have no idea where to start.
And now for the fun!
1) Play at the river
2) Bike rides on the river trail
3) Go to the playground - They are putting up a huge new play structure at one of the local parks that looks very fun!
5) I'm going to Breckenridge for a girls weekend in June!
7) And Jonathan and I are going to Denver for my birthday in August! It'll be our first getaway as a couple in two years.
8) I'm looking forward to all the races I have planned this summer... The first one is Memorial Weekend!
That's all! That's more than enough, I think. Do you have any big plans for the summer? Or the weekend?