(Although let me just say that my decision to sleep and potty train both kids simultaneously was not the best idea I've ever had, and I'm not even going to get started on the Saga of the Root Canal).
1) My new food blog obsession: Cookies & Cups. For a long time my favorite food blog was How Sweet Eats, but the recipes, while delicious, are often too complicated for me these days. Cookies & Cups is mostly a dessert blog, but I really love the dinner recipes too. I've tried Easy Skillet Tamale Pie and Garlic Bread Pasta (from The Cookies & Cups Cookbook via The Hungry Housewife) and next I'm planning to try Philly Cheesesteak Mac & Cheese. The Chocolate Stuffed Oatmeal Bars I made last weekend are from the cookbook too.
2) My friend Tyffani recently became a consultant for Beautycounter which sells make-up and skincare products that are super safe. (It seems crazy that I'm very aware of trying to avoid toxic chemicals in shampoo, body wash, cleaning products, and food, but I'd never considered make-up!) Tyffani recommended the Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer to me and I really like it. I don't wear much make-up at all so I like that this works as an moisturizer (with SPF20) but also has a little tint to help even out my skin. My goal is always "to look like myself but better"!
3) We bought a Strider Balance Bike for Swede a couple weeks ago and I've been so impressed how quickly she's learned how to ride it. We haven't had the greatest weather lately so she's only used it a half-dozen times or so but she really seems to enjoy it, and I think she feels like a grown-up kid with her own bike!
4) I just bought a pair of Madewell High-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans (based on Landen's recommendation - Please see her blog for photos of a normal person wearing these jeans, because I am not very good at "fashion" photos) and I loooooove them. They are really comfortable and cute.
5) A couple weeks ago I picked up Shauna Niequest's daily devotional Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, As You Are, and I've been really enjoying it. I read it while I'm pumping in the morning, which is not quite the peaceful early-morning-cup-of-tea-and-devotion I wish it was, but that's the stage of life I'm in right now!
That's all! What are you loving lately?