- That Abel survived my first night away!
- That I was able to squeeze in a quick dinner at Hapa with Laura and Tyffani in between work events.
- That I was able to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG for the first time since Abel was born... It was glorious.
- That I'm heading back to my loved ones tonight. I miss them so!
I was moderately successful with my April goals. I took care of all the routine doctor/dentist appointments for myself, the kids, and the dog. I did one 10-mile training run (and ran 75 miles total)! I got a massage and a pedicure. However... I did not start tracking our budget or start going to yoga again.
For May my goals are:
- Start going to yoga again! I feel so good after I go to a yoga class... I really MUST find time for this in my schedule - At least once a week.
- Work on potty training with Swede... I have been dragging my feet on this, but I know she's ready. She's pretty much trained at preschool, so I need to make it a priority at home too.
- I'm running my first race of the summer, the Narrow Gauge 10 Mile, on Memorial Weekend.
- Slow down. Just... Slow down.
What are you grateful for this week???