1) I took advantage of a Memorial Day sale to pick up the Johanna Quilt from Garnet Hill. I love the bright colors against the black background. It makes me so happy to walk into our room lately and see this beautiful quilt on the bed! It's also nice for summer since it's pretty lightweight versus the puffy down duvet we had before.
2) I got a sample of the Moisture Surge Face Spray from Clinque as a freebie but I will definitely buy more when I run out. I don't use it that much at home but it's essential when I'm travelling and/or in Denver for work. It is so refreshing to spritz on your face after lunch, during the flight, in between meetings... Basically anytime that washing your face is impractical but you'd like to freshen up.
3) The Sawyer Knicker by Prana for Title Nine is a new staple in my summer wardrobe. I bought them on a whim (in May, so I haven't blown my June goal of not buying clothes for myself) but I'm so glad I did! I had planned to wear jeans all summer (I still love the Madewell High-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans I mentioned last month) but then it got HOT and I realized I need some cooler options. I think the plaid is really fun but I wish it came in a solid color too.
4) Fact: Noosa Yoghurt is the best. At 280 cal/11 g fat/30 g sugar per 8 ounce serving, however, it's definitely an indulgence. Although it's better than ice cream - There is almost exactly twice all the above in my favorite Ben & Jerry's. I love the new "Only in Colorado" Blackberry Serrano flavor. Key Lime Pie is also really good and my other favorite is Raspberry.
5) I have never been into country music, but I happened to hear "Sometimes" by Luke Bell on the radio and have been listening to it on repeat ever since! It's so fun.
That's all! What are you loving this month?