- For summertime weather! Isn't it hard to believe that by October we'll be ready for cooler temps and falling leaves and pumpkin spice lattes? The sunshine feel so good!
Swede's summertime look is on point
- That the kids and I have all mostly recovered from the low-grade cold that made everyone so grumpy and disagreeable last week.
- That Abel is sleeping all night long. Since we moved him to his own room he has been sleeping from 6 p.m. to 5-5:30 a.m. [Not every night but this seems to be the new normal - Knock on wood!] It's still a pretty early wake-up but it's better than getting up in the middle of the night. My bedtime is 9-9:30 p.m. so I'm getting at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep which feels pretty good! We are an early-to-bed-early-to-rise family.
My goals for June are:
- To continue potty training with Swede... This has been a slow process. We're not able to do the don't-leave-the-house-for-three-days boot camp and so are working on it little by little.
- To do yoga for 15 minutes every day. So far so good! I wish I could go to more studio classes but they don't fit into my schedule. Doing a little bit every day makes more sense for me right now and the benefits do add up over time!
- To keep running 3x per week. I switched my weekday runs to be in the evening and it's a little harder motivationally to make it happen.
Always a happier face when I'm running in the morning
- NO SHOPPING! Specifically - No buying clothes for myself. Abel does need some new clothes because he is growing too fast! But I went on a major summer shopping spree in May that should last me all summer, as long as I can resist the temptation to get the dozenth "one last thing" I can't live without.
This month I'm also looking forward to:
1) Connecting with friends in Denver and Breckenridge
2) Running the Steamworks Half Marathon this weekend
3) Spending more time at the pool!
What's on the agenda for YOU this month???