Here are some funny things that Swede has said recently instead:
1) Umbrella = Rainbrella. It's actually a more accurate term!
2) When we're eating she'll say that she's putting her food in her belly button. When she's full she'll say: "I'm too full in my belly button."
3) Her favorite song, while driving places in the car, is to sing about the trucks that we see: "Trash Truck, Trash Truck, Rolling down the road." Other verses: Fire Truck. Coca-Cola Truck. City Bus. Pig Van. Pickle Car. OK - Maybe those last two are from Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go.
4) We watched Robin Hood a couple weeks ago, over the course of several days. Today we were looking at a book with all different types of birds in it and she started calling the robins "Robin Hood birds."
Stretching out our shoulders after Upper Fix
5) She has recently learned the words "actually" and "totally." It's so cute. "This box is totally empty, Mommy!" (PS: I've always sworn I would be Mom, not Mommy, yet here I am Mommy, and I don't mind at all).
6) She still calls her bathing suit a "swimming costume" per Peppa and we all say "on holiday" to refer to vacation now. She also says either "eye-ther" instead of "ee-ther" which is how I say it.
Dance Party Swede-Style!
7) She appears to think the game of tennis (which she is pretty fuzzy on the rules of, but hey, she's only two) is called "tennis rackets." She also likes to "play yoga."
8) Every night at bedtime I say "I love you with all my heart." (Which is what my mom used to say to me before bed). Just a couple weeks ago she started saying it back to me. And just as I'm walking about the door she'll say, "One more kiss and one more hug?" How can I resist?!?
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Two years old is such a fun age. (Tantrums aside). Swede learning to talk has been the most fun thing ever!