1) Hike the Tour de Mont Blanc. There is a 100 mile trail that circumnavigates Mont Blanc on the French/Swiss/Italian border. It takes about a week and you can arrange to have your luggage transported each day between mountain huts and quaint little towns along the way. (Here is an example of a self-guided tour itinerary). The scenery looks spectacular!
2) Do a cruise on the Baltic Sea. I'm not sure about the exact itinerary... Maybe something like this Viking Homelands tour: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Poland, and Russia. I haven't ever done a cruise or guided tour before but I like the idea of a getting to see so many places in one trip and I think it would be nice have a guide for some of these locations.
3) What sounds the greatest currently is an all-inclusive Caribbean beach resort vacation. I don't want to think about driving my car or spending (additional) money or trying to plan the itinerary. I just want to read on the beach, swim in the water, do a little snorkeling and paddle-boarding and yoga, and eat all the delicious food. The end. Where do I sign up?
4) Take a train across Canada. Check out this two-week itinerary from Vancouver to Halifax with stops in Toronto, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Quebec City, and Halifax. Although maybe I should just do the Toronto to Halifax portion... Four days on a train across the prairie might get a little dull. Or maybe I'll save this one for my dotage.
5) Go trail running in Patagonia. Years ago I read an article in Trail Runner Magazine about this Patagonia Running Adventure by Andes Adventures and it's been on my Bucket List ever since.
Also on the list... A road trip through Bavaria, a beer & cheese tour in Belgium, a bike trip around Tuscany, and a yoga retreat in Bali. Oh, and why not add an African safari to the list!
What are your biggest dream vacations???