Here are a few of the recent purchases that I just had to have before I cut myself off:
1) I bought the Star Valley Fleece Wrap from Athleta two weeks ago and I've worn it for some portion of every day since. It is so cozy.
2) From Eddie Bauer I bought the Trophy Reversible Vest and Stine's Favorite Waffle Henley. I also ordered the Hadley Dress but it hasn't arrived yet. All these were at 40% off - Yay!
3) In the photos above I'm wearing a new pair of my favorite High-Rise Skinny Jeans from Madewell. I wore the cropped version all summer and decided I needed a full-length version for winter.
4) For the kids, I bought Swede a Long-Sleeve Classic T-Shirt in black for her Halloween "costume," as well as a Long-Sleeve Dress, from Primary, and I bought Abel a Warm Winter Pilot Cap from Hanna Andersson.
6) Last week I showed you the Peppa Pig Tea Time Set that I'm giving Swede for her birthday. For Abel's birthday I bought this Baby's First Photo Album and filled it with family photos. It has flexible plastic pages for the photos. I think he'll really like this as he loves to look at family photos but is frustrated that he's never allowed to touch (and chew) them.
7) Finally - I cashed in my Ibotta rewards for an Amazon gift card and picked up a few books I've been wanting to read that the library doesn't have.
And now you can see why a spending freeze is in order! I do still have some Christmas presents to buy but I'm counting on you to hold me accountable to not buy any clothes through next April. That seems like a long time away but honestly I'm cheating a little because I'll be too busy with work from February on to think about online shopping.
What are some of your favorite recent purchases? Do you do most of your shopping online or in real stores?