Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Abel!

It's here! Abel is one year old today. I probably don't need to tell you that this little boy is at the top of the list of things for which I'm grateful today and every day.

He is such a delight. So happy. So thrilled to be alive in this world. To explore and learn. To love and be loved. His smile brings joy into my heart.


Before the Thanksgiving festivities begin, I'm taking a moment to look back on how my baby boy has grown and changed this past year from a tiny newborn to a chubby and mischievous toddler.

One Day:


One Month:


Two Months:


Three Months:


Four Months:


Five Months:


Six Months:


Seven Months:


Eight Months:


Nine Months:


Ten Months:


Eleven Months:


One Year:


And now... Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday Abel! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is SO cute! And what a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a sweetie! I can't believe he's already one! It doesn't feel that long ago I was reading your pregnancy updates and such. Happy (belated) birthday, Abel!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you feel so inclined! I will reply via email if you provide your email address. If not - Check back here for a reply.