Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy for the Friday Five 2.0 to tell you about some of my favorite things this month.
1) Earlier this month I shared a list of my favorite running stuff and mentioned that I don't have a favorite shoe. Well - That is no longer true! I have found my running shoe soul mate. Two weeks ago I went down to my local running store and tried on ALL the shoes. I ended up with the Saucony Freedom ISO. I love them! They fit like a glove and so cushy. Also I love the bright color.
2) Swede's favorite thing this month is puzzles. We have done puzzles now and then the past couple years but suddenly she LOVES them. We have really liked the Melissa & Doug wooden jigsaw puzzles in 12-, 24-, and 48-pieces but they are all too easy for her now so it's time to move on up!
3) This year we decided to hire house-cleaners twice a month and it has been so nice. It is a big luxury and I feel very lucky that we can afford it. Although maybe the reason I feel that we can afford it is because I stopped buying clothes... Even if so - It's well worth it! Jonathan did most of the cleaning before so you wouldn't think it would impact my life so much but the real benefit is that we can have more fun as a family together on the weekends.
4) My Friday night routine after the kids go to bed: 30 minutes of yoga and then a bubble bath with Dr. Teal's. This reminds me of my favorite Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief line but it's a) cheaper and b) available at the grocery store versus going all the way across town to B&BW.
5) Steph has started up Blogger Pen Pal Project that I did last month with her and Alexandra. It's so fun to get fun mail! And it's a good way to finally use all those cute notecard sets you've been given as gifts throughout the years. Let me know if you want to join in!
That's all! Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Jonathan and I have a date night planned tomorrow for the first time in a while, I have my first long run of official training for the Shiprock Half Marathon, and I'm planning to make Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumb Muffins with Swede.