Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Bre for Add It To My List. These are all the things that I've enjoyed in the past few months that I think you should check out.
First - New recipes we've tried lately with great success:
- The Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Cookies & Cups is the best.
- The Maple Dijon Salmon from Delish is so easy and so delish.
- This Corn and Bacon Chicken Salad is the perfect picnic sandwich.
- Although these Chicken Cesar Salad Wraps are a close second.
Second - Favorite books I've read in the past three months:
- I love the Chief Inspector Armande Gamache mystery series by Louise Penny.
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden was magical.
- On Turpentine Lane by Elinor Lipman was a nice little rom-com.
Next - Kid stuff:
- We've enjoyed playing the Hoot Owl Hoot board game with Swede.
- All the kids' dishes and utensils are from Re-Play. I love that they are indestructible and made from recycled milk jugs. The kids love the bright colors.
- I've mentioned it before but we play with this water table every single day.
Finally - Running shoe update:
- I mentioned in the March link-up that I was loving the Saucony Freedom ISO but the low drop started to aggravate an old plantar fasciitis injury so I switched to the Mizuno Wave Rider 20. I'd never worn these shoes before but they feel very "familiar" and the niggling pain in my heel every morning has gone away again.
That's all! What do you recommend that I should add to MY list?