I'm Noodle. AKA Kelly.
Some random facts about me can be found here:
A to Z Quiz
Me x 4
40 Things You Might Not Know About Me
Me x 3
I live in Durango, Colorado, with my husband, Jonathan
my daughter, Ingrid (generally known as Swede, born November 2013)
my son, Abel (born November 2015)
What I do here on the blog, in a nutshell, is chit-chat about every day life. Running. Books. Food. The kids. Travel. Clothes. You get the idea.
A very brief history of my life thus far:
- Born and raised (to age 12) in Southern California. (1981-1993)
- Lived in Pullman, Washington, through high school. I was very into playing soccer. (1993-1999)
- Went to Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington, for a degree in French Literature, then spent a year teaching English in an elementary school in southern France. (1999-2004)
- Lived in Orlando, Florida. I did internal accounting and quality assurance for a construction company, and made some good friends. This is when I got really into running and started doing yoga. (2004-2007)
- Went to Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado, for a degree in Accounting, then moved to Denver, Colorado for a job at a large regional CPA firm. (2007-2009)
- Lived in Denver for five years, during which time I did lots of running and yoga, made some more good friends, got married, got a dog, and had a baby! (2009-2014)
- Moved back to Durango in 2014 to be closer to family.